Between finding the perfect holiday party outfit, buying cute Christmas ornaments, and styling my entire family in the hottest winter wear, I absolutely love holiday shopping. Call my spending habits frivolous, but they make me and everyone on my gift list very happy. In light of the less than socialite economy, I’m selecting gifts this year that are cute and funny.
Here are my top 5 favorites that are bound to up the cuteness for the 2011 Holidays:
1. kate spade “Spike the Punch” Shirt: The perfect thing to wear to a casual holiday party that is bound to show your style and sense of humor all while keeping with the happy spirit of the holidays.
2. Starbucks Tree Ornament: My love for coffee/caffeine deserves a place of honor high upon my Christmas tree.
3. Angry Birds Hat: My mom will kill me if I don’t get her one of these this year.
4. Christopher Radko Michael Kors Ball: Every socialite needs a designer Christmas tree complete with couture ornaments.
5. Fairisle Ear Muff Headphones: The moment I saw these awesome warm headphones at Juicy Couture, I had to have them. When I walk around the city in the bitter cold zoning out to Glee songs on my iPod, I like to do so stylishly.
Socialite Hint: You can support the economy and your sanity by getting your Christmas shopping done early.